Are you between 16 and 22 and do you have a great project idea but somehow can't get it realized? Or would you like to start a project and implement it successfully with a team?
Then join our upcoming PROJECT MANAGEMENT ONLINE training course on February 6, 2021.
Our international trainers will provide an interactive online training in which you will learn all the methods, tools and small tricks to organize your project, team and time successfully.
The training is part of our skills training series. It provides impulses, orientation and knowledge for young people and strengthens them in their voluntary work. For every training course, participants will receive a certificate of participation.
- Setting goals
- Define expectations and project team roles
- Planning projects and defining milestones
- Calculate resources and costs
- Controlling and monitoring
- Successful completion and evaluation of projects
- Tools for digital project management
- Required equipment: an online capable PC/ notebook/ tablet, ideally with camera (if possible no smartphone)
- Software: Zoom (no installation required, link will be sent shortly before the start)
- Participant age: 16-22 (exceptions possible)
- Working language: English
- Participation fee: No