Have you always wanted to learn how to give trainings and develop workshops? Are you passionate about interactive education? Join our seminar!
About the training:
Do you want to give trainings, or improve your moderation skills? Or do you want to get ready to supervise groups of children & youth? Join our facilitation and moderation seminar! In this seminar you will learn how to design trainings and workshops as well as how group dynamics evolve. You will also practice different methods for moderating, visualizing or group interaction.
These topics are waiting for you:
- design and preparation of workshops, moderation of group activities (e.g. moderation techniques and energizers)
- setting intention & goals, creating a structure, identify appropriate content & menthods
- differences & similarities of facilitation, moderation & training
- presentation and query techniques
- fostering learning process and ideation (e.g feedback and creative methods)
- group danymics and conflicts
About the trainers
Nora is a humanities graduate who combines her experience in the management of a fast-growing, international non-profit organization with empathetic business coaching. She supports people in identifying their needs, broadening their perspectives and developing their personal solutions. A notorious do-gooder, she believes in the rich potential of group processes and that individual impact can bring about big changes.
As an Educational Scientist with a focus on Diversity Education, Nathalie is passionately committed to an inclusive society, where institutions are accessible and fair towards all. In her work as a trained facilitator and coach she encourages groups and organizations in the social impact sector to candid, empathetic, and joyful communication, collaboration and decision-making processes.
For more details about the trainig, check out the agenda!
- Date: 19.01. - 22.01.2023
- Location: Lübeck, Germany
- Language: English
- Age: 16-23 (exceptions possible)
- Travel costs, accommodation and full catering will be covered by SAME
- Applications closed.
The seminar will take place in the city of Lübeck, which is located in the north-east of Germany. The first day 19.01. (Thursday) is the arrival day and 22.01. (Sunday) is the departure day, meaning that participants can arrive/departure at any point during these days depending on their travel arrangements. The official program lasts for two days (Friday and Saturday).
The training is part of our Skill Training Series. It provides impulses, orientation and knowledge for young people and strengthens them in their voluntary work. For every training course, participants will receive a certificate of participation.