We are very happy that we have been granted another study session by the advisory council on youth of the Council of Europe! This time we are going to Strasbourg, France and the title of our session will be: Local activism for international dialogue and global impact – The Solidarity Action Day as means for youth to stand up for international solidarity.
Join our Study Session at the Council of Europe’s European Youth Center in Straßbourg and learn about the impact of the Solidarity Action Day on peacebuilding and conflict transformation through international dialogue! Be part of an intercultural group of motivated youngsters from all over Europe who want to create change within their country and beyond national borders. Together, we will critically reflect and work on the concept of the Solidarity Action Day and empower you to apply and improve the concept in your communities and youth organisations. Get involved, experience interculturality first-hand and stand up for your and your peers’ future!
- date: 05.03-11.03.2023 (including arrival and departure day)
- location: European Youth Centre Strasbourg, France
- age: 16-25 (exceptions possible)
- language: English
- fee: 50 euros (including accomodation and meals)
- travel costs will be reimbursed
- number of participants: 30
- appliciations open on 14.11.2022