- Are you a youth worker, youth leader or activist from Europe? Are you between 16 to 23 years old?
- Have you ever considered becoming a trainer and conducting international youth training?
- If so – SAME invites you to join a Train-the-Trainer Webinar that is happening from 26.06 until 28.06.2020!
The training covers the following topics:
- Facilitation/ moderation (incl. online facilitation)
- Understanding your target group
- Content preparation
- Method selection
- Group dynamics
This training is the way to make the first step on your training path, especially if you are interested to work with groups of young people with different national backgrounds! If you do not know how to start yet, this training is a great opportunity to do that! After this course, you will have a clear idea about how to become a successful trainer!
We will use Zoom as a platform for hosting the webinar and the training is going to be in English. In order to achieve high quality communication at the webinar, it is necessary to have a capable PC/notebook/netbook or tablet with a camera. The webinar will start at 16:00 PM on Friday (26.06.2020.) and it will end on Sunday (28.06.2020.) at 14:00 PM.
SAME - Solidarity Action Day Movement in Europe - is the network of European youth organizations carrying out an annual Solidarity Action Day. On this day, pupils get the chance to work in a job of their choice instead of going to school. They donate their salaries to youth-related projects from all over the world.