What we stand for
Vision of SAME
SAME enables youth to empower youth to act on the challenges they face.
SAME aims to:
- strengthen its member organisations and to provide them with assistance and support.
- enable and encourage exchange of information, experiences and good practices among the member organisations in order to improve their aims and activities;
- spread the Solidarity Action Day and to support new Solidarity Action Day initiatives, organisations and campaigns across Europe; and to
- promote youth empowerment and global solidarity between young people.
In order to achieve those aims, SAME:
- offers help and support for existing member organisations;
- represents itself and its member organisations and promote its topics towards the European public as well as towards relevant European bodies, institutions and policy makers as well as towards supporters;
- provides its member organisations with relevant information, research and expectations on Solidarity Action Day issues as well as on European topics and policy making linked to their activities;
- coordinates the exchange between the member organisations and creates a platform to share information, experiences and good practices;
- stimulates learning on an organisational level;
- encourages and supports new Solidarity Action Day initiatives by transferring knowledge, experiences and good practices;
- educates and empowers young people; and
- stimulates mutual learning on a personal level.
Vision and aims for download.